Oh Joy… the November Newsletter
If you haven’t subscribed to the newsletter yet – this is what you’ve been missing out on.
So anyway as some of you may know I now have a kid at home on top of having 3 cats and a husband. It has been…special, hectic, deurmekaar – but I am surviving.
Please also join me on Facebook as I share out a lot of sales and specials here.
If you love my Everything4Less blog, please won’t you take the time out and vote for me? It is as easy as clicking on the big red image that says vote…less than a minute of your life and you will make me super happy. Voting opens 28th November 2016 until 31st December 2016. You know I will send another email about this and add it to the blog.
I’ve added a just one new factory shop since the last newsletter:
- Stuttafords Discount Outlet – Jozi
Woohoo up to 50% off international brands all year long.
On my other blog you might want to read about my kid or see photos of an amazing mosque I’ve visited:
- Exploring Gauteng: Nzamiye Mosque, Midrand #INSTAX
- She takes some getting used to…
- Infertiles don’t give a damn about breeders’ problems
- From Monkey to Marshmallow Human
- This sale, the REVLON WHITE TENT SALE in Germiston, has been one of the most elusive salesbut we have the details.
- Via La Moda handbag sale
I’m still in 2 minds about Black Friday – it is too American but I can’t pass up a good deal just because…
- Little Interiors – going live tonight at 6pm
- Flysafair – already started
- Incredible Connection
- Toys R US
Do you have any tips for me about a factory shop that you may have discovered? Share the info, pretty please. I love to shop, but don’t always know about these great places. Reply to this email, send me a message from the website…
Quick lame joke for the month:
Why do seagulls live by the sea? Because if they lived by the bay they’d be bagels!